Which language do you prefer to use when answering the questions – Kazakh or Russian?
How old are you?
1. How regularly do you follow news on social, political or economic topics?
2. What sources of information do you use most often to access information of public importance?
3. Do you find it difficult to distinguish between reliable information and a fake?
4. Where do you come across fakes most often?
* The amount is not equal to 100% as the respondents could choose several options.
5. How can you distinguish reliable information from a fake?
6. What is fact-checking?
7. How often do you come across disinformation?